The main difference between this model and Nokia 7210 or Nokia 6610 is a new
type of battery. Thanks to it the whole thickness of the device got 4 mm less.
Unlike the listed models this one doesn't have a radio but has a Wallet function.
- General features
- Made in Finland
- Announced in October 2002, in the market since the 4 quarter of 2002
- Battery type Li-Ion 720 mAh
- Talk time 2 - 6 h, standby time 150 - 320 h
- High-contrast color graphic display shows up to 4096 colors, 5 text lines,
the resolution of 128 x 128 pixels
- J2ME, executed Java applications
- Standard colors - Dark blue, Light blue and Yellowish beige, changeable
panels of 6 colors are available - Dark Blue, Burgundy, Green, White, Black, Grey.
- Weight: 76 g
- Dimensions: 102 x 44 x 13.5 mm
- Phone book memory for 300 names, 3 numbers for each name and one text field.
Memory is shared dynamically, that means that if you have less than 300 names
you can store up to 5 numbers and 4 text fields for a name.
- Memory for 150 SMS and 50 graphic messages (memory is also shared dynamically,
number of stored SMS can be increased if the number of graphic ones gets less)
- Memory for 15 MMS, but no one message sould be more than 30 KB
- Calendar memory for 100 - 250 notes depending on the note length
- To-do list memory for 30 notes
- Call register of 20 dialed, 10 received, and 10 missed calls
- Up to 6 games or applications, max size - 64 KB
- 725 KB of memory can be used for storing MMS (max 45 KB per a message),
ringing tones (20 in a Gallery, all can be deleted), pictures (10 already exist),
Java applications (up to 64 KB per an application)
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- Polyphonic melodies(40 instruments, 4 tones)
- Built-in loud speaker
- Speed dialing for 8 numbers
- Automatic redial (max 10 attempts)
- Automatic and manual network selection
- Predictive text input T9
- Templates(up to 10)
- Sends and receives graphic messages(10 pictures are preset)
- SMS Chat
- A possibility to send group message, a mailig list can be created besides users' groups.
Each list contains up to 20 numbers from the phone memory, up to 10 lists.
- WAP 1.2.1
- GPRS (3+1, 2+2 - class 6)
- Pop port Interface
- Organizer and extras
- Changeable headbands, color scheme can be adjusted
- User's profiles (5), temporary profiles
- Time, date
- Calculator, currency converter
- Stopwatch(up to 20 of intermediate results), countdown timer
- Organizer with a support for different types of events(improved as compared with other models)
- To-do list
- Preset 2 Java applications - Converter II, World Clock II
- Games - Puzzle Chess. A possibility to load games, support for WAP games
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published 16 October 2002 / Renewed 4 November 2002
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean