The difference between the "i" model and Nokia
6310 is the appearance of the third band (GSM1900)
and the ability to load and execute Java applications.
In all the rest they are similar.
- General features
- Made in Finland
- Announced in March 2002, in the market since the 2 quarter of 2002
- Battery type Li-Pol 1100 mAh(BPS-2)
- Talk time 3 h 15 min - 6 h, standby time up to 17 days, time for charging
with ACP-7 charging device - 4 h; ACP-8 - 2,5 h; ACP-9 - 2 h 05 min.
- High-contrast graphic display with the resolution
of 96 x 65 pixels shows up to 6 text lines and one service
line, blue backlighting, font type can be changed dynamically
- J2ME, executed Java applications
- Standard colors Jet Black, Mistral Beige, Lightning Silver
- Weight: 111 g
- Dimensions: 129 x 47 x 17-21 mm
- Phone book memory for 500 names, a possibility to keep 3 numbers and one
text field for a name. Phone book memory is shared dynamically. Minimum 3 numbers and one note
can be assigned to a single name (there are 300 of them), maximum 5 numbers
and 4 notes. Caller groups.
- Memory for 150 SMS and 50 graphic messages(shared dynamically, number of SMS
can rise if the number of graphic messages gets lower)
- Calendar memory for 100 - 250 notes, depends on their length
- To-do list memory for 30 notes
- Call register of 10 dialed, 10 received, and 10 missed calls
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- 35 ringing tones and melodies, up to 10 recordable melodies
- Mixed call signal - first vibrating alert then a melody.
- Voice dialing for 10 numbers
- Speed dialing for 8 numbers
- Automatic redial(max 10 attempts)
- Automatic and manual network selection
- Predictive text input T9
- Templates(up to 10)
- Sends and receives graphic messages(10 pictures are preset)
- WAP 1.2.1
- GPRS (3+1)
- Organizer and extras
- User's profiles(5), temporary profile
- Time, date
- Calculator, currency converter
- Stopwatch(up to 20 of intermediate results), countdown timer
- Organizer supports different types of events
- To-do list
- Wallet function - you can store all data about your credit cards here
- Dictaphone for up to 2 minutes, not limited by the number of records
- 5 voice commands to access menu
- Games - Snake II, Space Impact, Bumper. Allows to load one Java game, WAP games.
Eldar Murtazin (email@example.com)
Published 24 July 2002
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean