Here is a multimedia clamshell, 13.7 mm thick.
The smartpphone has a musical direction. And so far, there are
not only special musical buttons, but a 3.5 mm connector for headphones. Protected
Windows Media DRM format is supported.
- Class: smartphone, 3G, multimedia
- Position in the line: above Nokia N75
- Rivals: Sonyericsson W710
- Price for the release moment formed about 400-450 Euros
- Description based on official information
- General features
- Announced in January 2007, official announcement on the 08 January 2007
- eGSM 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS 2100
- Battery type Li-Ion 700 mAh (BL-4B)
- Battery life:
- talk mode up to 2 hours
- standby mode up to 8,5 days
- player mode up to 8 hpurs
- Graphical high-contrast display, 16М colours (TFT), the resolution of 240x320 pixels, 2.4"
- External display shows up to 262000 colours, the resolution of 160x128 pixels
- Run by Symbian OS version 9.1 (S60 3rd edition)
- Weight: 115 gramms
20 MB of memory are shared dynamically by the phonebook, calendar, messages, images and applications.
- miсroSD card connector
- Photo to a name
- Each name entry may contain Name and Surname (two lines), Company name,
Position, Phone number, Mobile phone number, Fax, E-mail address - 8 fields totally.
Also you can add more own fields.
- Any number of user groups, assign a name to several groups at the same time
- SIM entries can't be viewed with the internal memory
- Call lists, no restrictions on the number.
Besides date and duration, the type of the cal is specified.
Set storage period for calls int he list (a month by default).
- Call management, ringing tones
- 64-tones polyphony, True Tones, AAC, eAAC+, MP3, RealAudio, WAV, NB-AMR, WB-AMR
- Voice dial, no need in recording tags in advance
- Musical composer, assign own melodies to names in the phonebook
- Predictive text input Т9
- Message templates (10 preset, change them or add own ones)
- Sending and receiving graphical messages
- Concatenated messages (up to 459 characters)
- Integrated 2.0-MP camera (CMOS)
- The maximum resolution of 1600x1200 pixels
- Integrated flash working at up to 1.5 m
- Anti-red eye, scenes, select lighting conditions
- Digital zoom
- Video recorded with sound (15fps, 352x288 pixels)
- Frontal CIF+ camera for videocalls (384x320 pixels)
- 3.5 mm headphone connector
- Stereo FM-radio, Visual Radio
- 3GPP Video Streaming
- RealOne Player: RealMedia and 3GPP-compatible files
- Special player for M4A, MPEG-4, MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, 64 polyphonic MIDI, WMA
- Photo and video editor
- Remote controller with stereo headphones
- Musical profile - smartphone working as an mp3 player only
- Java (MIDP 2.0), 3D API (JSR-184)
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Bluetooth v.2.0
- GPRS class 10
- EGPRS (Class B, Multislot class 11)
- E-mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 - supports attachments
- Synchronization with PC via Bluetooth or a cable
- USB 2.0 via miniUSB
- PoC or PTT
- Instant Messaging
- Organizer and extras
- User profiles (5), temporary profile
- Time, date
- Calculator, currency converter
- Stopwatch (up to 20 intermediate values), countdown timer
- Organizer with various kinds of events, reminders
- To-do list
- Photo album - advanced gallery
- Suports MIDP JavaTM (2.0),
3D API (JSR-184)
Michail Machnaev (email@example.com)
Published 25 January 2007
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean