This top class model of the line came to replace Sony Ericsson T610. They are similar
in functions, the difference is in improved TFD display.
- Class: business, fashion
- Position in the line: above T610
- Rival phones: Motorola
- Announced in August 2003, in the market since November 2003,
official announcement on the 3 of September 2003
- Battery type Li-Ion 780 mAh
- Battery life:
- talk time up to 6 hours
- standby time up to 200 hours
- Graphic display shows up to 65000 colors and has the
resolution 128x160 pixels (TFD), up to 6 text lines, 2 service lines and 1 line with icons.
Outer screen has blue backlighting and shows up to 2 text lines
- Colors - Rainbow Stripe and Electric Blue, Metallic Mesh
and Aluminium Green, Coral and Silky Red, Space Silver and
- Built-in camera allows to take photos with the resolution of 288x352,
120x160, effects, night shooting mode
- Changeable panels Style-Up, extra panels are included into a delivery set
- Dimensions: 90x48x27.9 mm
- Weight: 110 g
- Phone book memory for 510 numbers + SIM-card memory.
Up to 6 numbers, e-mail address and other extra information.
A possibility to assign a picture to a name in the phone book(photo) that will be shown
during the incoming call.
- Users' groups
- Organizer - calendar(up to 300 events), to-do list (up to
- Call register of last 30 incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- 2 MB are available for Java applications, photos and other applications
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- 32-tones polyphony
- A possibility to assign own melody to each caller (not
more than 10 users)
- Voice dialing for 41 numbers,voice control of the profiles
and dictaphone during standby time.
- Magic Word, works only with
free-hand or loud-speaker set for a car
- Speed dialing for 8 numbers
- Automatic redial
- SMS Chat
- A possibility to send and receive ringing tones and animated pictures
- A possibility to send group messages
- Predictive text input T9
- Wap Push
- WAP 2.0, WAP Push
- Mail client(SMTP/POP3)
- Synchronization with PC
- Organizer and extras
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean