The Constellation collection is represented by 6 phones different in body colours and materials -
a plain variant of stainless steel and 18K gold in expensive one. The body includes sapphire glass protecting the display of scratches.
The body edging and some details are made of Liquid Metal alloy, which is light and more durable than titanium.
Besides, the kit includes a ceramic inserion for a loudspeaker and special anti-hit mats for the body chassis.
- Class: premium
- Position in the line:
- Rivals: no direct rivals
- Description based on official information
- General features
- Announced in 2006.
- eGSM 850/800/1800/1900
- Battery type Li-Ion (BL-5V) 860 mAh
- Battery life:
- talk mode up to 5.5 hours
- standby mode up to 250 hours.
- Full battery rechagre – about 1.5 hours
- TFT-matrix with the resolution of 208x208 pixels, diagonal - 31x31 mm, shows up to 262000 colours, sapphire glass
- Сolours: polished body of stainless steel, black leather – 140 gramms, polished body of stainless steel, pink leather – 142 gramms, dull body of stainless steel, dark brown leather – 142 gramms, dull body of stainless steel, yellowish brown leather – 142 gramms, body of yellow gold (18К), black leather – 163 gramms, body of yellow gold (18К), dark brown leather – 163 gramms
- Weight: 140-163 gramms
- Dimensions: 109x45x17.5 mm
- Phonebook memory for 1000 names. Up to 5 phone numbers for a name, select the phone type (main, mobile, home, work, fax). E-mail address, site URL, postal address, text note, company name, position - form extra data for each name.
- Caller groups.
- Memory for 150 SMS
- Call lists with date and time specified (up to 20 numbers в in each list)
- Calendar memory from 100 up to 250 entries, depends on the length, old entries may be erased automatically (by the time indication)
- Memory forms 14 MB, and a half is available to a user
- Call management, ringing tones
- Polyphony, high-quality loudspeaker AKG 20 mm, sound processor by Yamaha
- Integrated speakerphone
- Fast dial for 9 numbers
- Automatic redial
- Predictive text input Т9
- Concatenated messages
- Message templates
- Sending and receiving graphical messages
- A capability of group messaging, mailing lists
- Concatenated messages
- Themes (up to 20)
- Mediaplayer (MPEG4, H.263, AMR, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+)
- Java (MIDP 2.0)
- Integrated mail client (SMTP/POP3/IMAP4)
- GPRS/EDGE class 10
- WAP 2.0 ( xHTML)
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Synchronization with PC
- Organizer and extras
- User profiles, temporary profile, fly profile (turns the radio component off)
- WorldMate - check weather in a selected city, flight schedule, world clock, currency converter.
- Time, date, world clock
- Alarm clock
- Organizer with calendar monthly view, weekly, daily
- To-do list, notes (up to 3000 characters)
- Calculator, currency converter
- Automatic key lock
- Stopwatch, countdown
Michail Machnaev (email@example.com)
Published 11 January 2007
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean