This cut version of Motorola v300 differs in a worse screen (STN), less memeory.
Camera quality and other functions are similar to the ones of the previous model.
Supports quadruple band.
- Class: fashion, middle class, youth
- Position in the line: above
- Rival phones: Samsung
- Description based on official information
- Announced in January 2004, in the market since April 2004, official announcement
on the 5 of February 2004, Krakow, Poland
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Color display with the resolution of 128x128 pixels shows up to 65000 colors (STN),
up to 5 text lines + one line with
icons and tips to the soft keys use.
- Outer display has the resolution of 96x32 pixels and shows one text line and one
line with icons, blue backlighting
- Battery type Li-Ion 600 mAh (820 mAh)
- Battery life:
- Standby time: 130 - 230 hours
- Talk time: 240 - 320 minutes
- Built-in digital camera, VGA resolution (640x480 pixels),
- A possibility to set the order of menu items, tags
- Weight: Weight: 95 g (105 with an extended capacity battery)
- Dimensions: 83.5 x 44 x 22.2 mm, width 24 mm with an extended capacity battery
- Capacity 76 cc (80 with an extended capacity battery)
- Phonebook: up to 1000 entries. Only one phone number can be added to one name.
Besides, it is possible to add e-mail address and assign a photo to each entry
- Call register of 10 dialed, 10 received, and 10 missed calls
- 1.6 MB of memory, which can be shared between different applications and data
- Call management, ringing tones, voice management
- Vibrating alert
- 32 ringing tones + a possibility to compose up to 32 own melodies
- mp3-file and wav can be used as a ringing tone
- 24-tones polyphony
- Different types of vibrating alerts, schemes
- Nokia Smart Messages
- Predictive text input iTap
- WAP 2.0
- IrDA is absent
- Synchronization with PC via cable (USB).
- Instant Messaging
- Organizer and extras
- Built-in digital camera
- J2ME (MIDP 2.0)
- Calendar, date, time
- Organizer with alarm clock, 500 notes, different types of events
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published 10 February 2004
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean