Motorola v6 PEBL
This is a continuation of the fashion line and that is the first time a automatic opening mechanism is used.
In all the rest that is practically a
copy of Motorola V3 with added video recording, support for EDGE and
voice dialing not depending on pronunciation.
- Class: fashion
- Position in the line: above Motorola v3
- Rivals: none in this segment
- Description based on official information
- General features
- Announced in February 2005, in the market since November 2005, official announcement on the 14 of February 2005
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Graphical display with the resolution of 176x220 pixels, up to 262000 colours (TFT), up to 8 text lines
+ line with icons and tips for soft keys use.
- External screen with the resolution of 96x80 pixels, 4096 colours, STN
- Battery type Li-Ion 740 mAh
- Battery life:
- standby time up to 156 hours
- talk time up to 200 minutes
- Playing video clips
- Integrated digital camera with the VGA resolution (640x480 pixels), recording video
- Adjustable menu order, tags
- Weight: 110 g
- Dimensions: 86.5x49x20 mm
- IInternal memory for 1000 names, up to several
phone numbers (unlimited). There are also fields for entering a full post address, extra data.
There is a field for
e-mail address. A photo or an image is assigned to a name, a personal call melody may be chosen.
- Call log of last 10 incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- 5 MB of memory for various applications and data
- Call management, ringing tones, voice functions
- Vibrating alert
- 32 ringing tones and call melodies, a possibility to compose own one (up to 32)
- MP3 or WAV file as a call melody
- 24-tones polyphony
- Various modes of vibrating alert work, schemes
- Voice dialing not depending on pronunciation
- Nokia Smart Messages
- Predictive text input iTap
- EDGE (4+2)
- WAP 2.0
- IrDA is absent
- Synchronization with PC via a cable (RS232/USB).
- e-mail (POP3/IMAP)
- Synchronization с ПК
- Organizer and extras
- Calendar, date, time
- Organizer with an alarm clock, 500 entries, various types of events
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published 17 February 2005
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean