The feature of this phone is that it has polyphonic melodies and also it's the first time
when a middle-class Nokia phone supports GPRS and MMS. This means that the model will
be in production for a long time. And for the first time there are gleaming in the dark panels with changed
key form among accessories.
- General features
- Made in Finland
- Announced in March 2002, in the market since the 2 quarter of 2002
- Battery type 950 mAh Li-Ion(BLC-2), also a BLC-1 battery can be provided
- Talk time 2,5 - 4,5 hours, standby time up to 270 hours, time for charging
- ACP-8/ 2,5 hours or ACP-7/ 4 hours 45 minutes
- Graphic display. Font size can be changed dynamically. Up to 4 text lines
- Animated screen savers and also digital and analogous clock
- Xpress-onЩ changeable panels
- Weight: 105 g
- Dimensions: 118 x 42-50 x 18-21 mm
- Phone book memory for 500 names, it's possible to set 3 numbers and one text field for a name.
Memory is shared dynamically, that means if you have less than 500 names you can save
up to 5 numbers and 4 text fields for a name. Users' groups.
- Memory for 150 SMS and 50 graphic messages (also dynamical, the amount of SMSs can be changed
depending on the amount of graphic messages)
- Calendar memory for 100 - 500 notes, depends on their length
- Call register of last 10 missed, 10 received and 10 outgoing calls
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- Polyphonic meolodies (4 tones)
- 35 ringing tones and melodies, 15 from them are polyphonic. There is a mixed signal mode -
first vibrating then a melody. Allows to load up to 15 extra polyphonic melodies (middle-sized)
or more of monophonic ones
- Allows to use any ringing tone or melody as an SMS alert
- Voice dialing for 14 numbers
- Speed dialing for 8 numbers
- Auto redial (up to 10 attempts)
- Automatic and manual network selection
- Predictive text input “9
- Concatenated messages, up to 459 symbols
- Smiles and emotion icons
- Receives and sends graphic messages, there are 7
already set pitures (that can be changed) and a place for one more
- Mobile Chat
- MMS(receives only)
- WAP 1.2.1, WAP Push
- WAP over GPRS
- GPRS (3+1)
- Organizer and extras
- User's profiles can be set or loaded
- Time, date
- Calculator and currency converter
- Stopwatch, countdown timer
- Organizer supports different types of events
- Games - Kart Racing, Dance2Music, Space Impact 2, Bumper, Link5. WAP games
- Xpress-onЩ panels
- Besides three standard colors you can choose one
of the offered panels. They differ not only in color
but in functionality as well. So Xpress-onЩ Active
Covers have translucent front panel, during a call
the phone doesn't only vibrate but winks with all
the cover. There is only front panel in a set for
Xpress-onЩ Active Covers, the back one remains standard.
There are three types of panels available (SKH-634,
SKH-635 and SKH-646).
- Xpress-onЩ Gaming Covers: as it follows from the name these panels are
for games, the main difference is not only in colors but in key forms, they are
accomodated for games (SKR200 and SKR201).
- Xpress-onЩ Covers, Reactive Painted: only one panel SKR202, it gleams in the dark
- Xpress-onЩ Art Covers, Reactive Graphics: there is graphics both
on the front and back panels, also gleams (SKR209, SKR-256).
- Xpress-onЩ Covers, standard, there are only 4 of them - SKR-210, SKR-211, SKR-212 and SKR-253.
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published 24 July 2002
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean