This 3G model is based on a Symbian smartphone X700.
- Class: smartphone
- Position in the line: top
- Rival phones: Nokia
- Description based on official information
- General features
- Announced in October 2004, in the market since the 2 Q 2005.
At the moment the commercial release of the model is questionable.
- Battery type 680 mAh Li-Ion
- Battery life:
- standby time 150 - 290 hours
- talk time 2.5 - 5 hours
- High-contrast graphical display with the resolution of 176x220 pixels, 65K (TFT), not a touchscreen
- External screen with the resolution of 64x96 pixels, 65К, STN,
supports photo on the external screen.
- 5-directional navi button
- he phone is run by Symbian OS version 7.0s
(Platform 60 interface)
- Integrated 1.3 megapixel camera, flash
- Java (MIDP 2.0)
- Weight: 115 grams
- Dimensions: 96.5x49x26 mm
- 4 MB of memory are shared dynamically between a phone book,
a calendar, messages, images and applications.
- Expansion slot for miniSD cards (32 MB is in the standard kit)
- A possibility to assign a photo to a number in the phone book
- One name entry may contain Name, Surname (two lines),
Company name, Position, Phone number, Mobile phone number, Fax and E-mail
address — 8 fields.
The number of groups is not limited, a possibility to set a name to
several groups at the same time.
- SIM-card notes are kept separately and thus may not be viewed with the
- Call lists, no limitations on the number of calls, all the
entries indicate not only the date and the duration but the type of the call.
A possibility to set
a storage period (a month by default)
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- Polyphonic call melodies, 16-tones polyphony
- Voice dialing for 25 numbers
- Loud speaker
- Call duration is displayed during a conversation
- Melody editor, a possibility to assign melodies to the names in the phone book
- Predictive text input Т9
- Templates (10 are preset and may be edited or you can add own ones)
- A possibility to send and receive graphical images
- Concatenated messages
- WAP 2.0
- GPRS (4+1)
- E-mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP4
- Synchronization with PC via Bluetooth or IrDA
- Organizer and extras
- User profiles (5), a possibility to set a temporary profile
- Time, date
- Calculator, currency converter
- Stopwatch (up to 20 intermediate values), countdown timer
- Organizer supports different kinds of events
- To-do list
- A possibility to record video with sound - QCIF (176x144) or
- RealOne Player: playing RealMedia and 3GPP-compatible
- Photo album
- A possibility to load Java applications
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published 28 October 2004
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean