SGH-V200 is a succesor of Samsung V100 that wasn't produced. V200 is
first GSM-phone from Samsung with an integrated digital camera. Other features
are compatible to T400.
- General features
- Announced in October 2002, beginning of sales - beginning of 2003
- Battery type: Li-Ion 850 mAh (of increased capacity)/Li-Ion 720 mAh (slim)
- Standby time: up to 110 hours
- Talk time:up to 4 hours
- Two displays: 1) Internal - graphical display with the resolution of 128x160
pixels, which can show up to 65000 colours. It contains up to 6 text lines (16
characters each). 2)External - a display with the resolution of 64x46 pixels,
it has blue backlighting.
- Playing of video clips of special format
- Digital camera, matrix resolution - 310000 pixels, jpg files. Maximum camera
resolution is of 640x480 pixels. A possibility to switch to the landscape mode
(to rotate an image at the angle of 180 degres).
- Dimensions: 91x48x23 mm
- Weight: 96 g.
- Phonebook: 500 phone numbers + SIM-card memory (up to 250).
- Lists of the last 10 received/missed/dialed calls with date and time indication
- 3 Mb for storing images
- Ringing tones, call management
- Vibrating alert
- 40-tones polyphony
- 41 ringing tones, (including a possibility to compose your own melodies (up
to 2), a possibility to download up to 3 new melodies from PC).
- Voice dialing (up to 18 voice tags)
- Speed dialing for up to 8 phone numbers
- Minute minder
- HR, FR and EFR
- Nokia Smart Messaging
- Sending and receiveng ringing tones and anumated pictures
- A possibility to send a group SMS message
- Predictive text input T9
- WAP 1.2.1
- GPRS (4+1)
- Data synchronization with PC
- Organizer and extras
- Voice memo (3 records, 35 seconds each), it doens't work in the talking mode
- 7 colour animated screensavers
- Time, alarm-clock (once, recurrent, weekly), world time
- Organizer, to-do list, synchronization with PC
- Voice commands (up to 20 voice tags)
- 3 games - Bowling, CityRacer, HoneyBust
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published - 26 February 2003
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean