This middle-class model inherited all the functions of Siemens S65 and also provided with AAC/mp3 support.
Display controller was changed and thus 262K are shown, the screen was not replaced.
That is one of the first devices of the new generation.
- General features
- Announced in February 2005, official announcement on the 9 of March
- Battery type Li-Ion 750 mAh
- Battery life:
- talk time up to 5 hours
- standby mode up to 220 hours
- Full recharging takes about 2 hours.
Graphical 262K display with the resolution of
132x176 pixels shows up to 9 text lines.
- Java (MIDP 2.0)
- 1.3 MP camera, recording video, 5x
- Colours -
Titan grey, Sand silver
- Weight: 98 grams
- Dimensions: 110x48x19 mm
- Call log of last 100 missed, incoming and outgoing calls
- Memory is shared dynamically between all the applications,
totally about 8 MB.
- RS-MMC changeable cards
- Several numbers for a name in the phone book
- Users' groups, up to 5, 3 editable, and two not (others, received).
An icon and a call signal may be assigned to a group.
- Anniversary and birthday memos
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- Polyphony, 40-tones
- Fast dialing for 8 numbers
- Automatic redialing (max 10 attempts)
- Voice codes - EFR, HR, FR, AMR
- Users' profiles
- Integrated speakerphone
- Sending and receiving ringing tones and animated images
- A possibility to send mass SMS
- Predictive text input Т9 (including Russian)
- Russian input
- Concatenated messages for up to 760 characters
- WAP 2.0
- GPRS class 10
- Integrated mail client
- Over the Air interface
- USB/RS232 synchronization with PC, mail program data synchronization
organizer and phone book
- Organizer and extras
- Organizer supports various kinds of events. In the calendar you may store
memos up to 50 characters, set a reminder for them, including
recurrent. Calendar view - daily, weekly or monthly.
- мр3 плеер
- To-do list
- Time, date
- Countdown timer, stopwatch
- Alarm clock may be set for certain days of the week
- Calculator, currency converter
- Screen savers
Eldar Murtazin (email@example.com)
Published 10 March 2005
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean