This is water- and dustproof version of CX65.
It has similar price.
- Announced in February 2004, official announcement on the 17 of March 2004
- Battery type Li-Ion 750 mAh
- Battery life:
- talk time up to 5.5 hours
- standby time up to 300 hours
- Time for charging a bit longer than 2 hours.
- Graphic display with the resolution of 132x176 pixels shows up to 65000 colors,
up to 9 text lines
- Java (MIDP 2.0)
- The body is water- and dustproof, but still contact with water is not recommended
- Weight: 104 g
- Dimensions: 109x49x19 mm
- Capacity 89 cc
- Call register of last 10 outgoing, incoming and missed calls
- 11 MB of memory are shared dynamically between all the applications,
a possibility to use free place for transporting any files.
- 8 users' groups, 6 are editable, two aren't (other, received). A possibility to assign a group signal and an icon to a group.
- Several numbers for a name
- Anniversary and birthday memo
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- 40-tones polyphony, melodies
- Automatic redial(up to 10 attempts)
- Speed dialing for 8 numbers
- Voice codes - EFR, HR, FR, AMR
- User's profiles
- Built-in loud speaker
- A possibility to send and receive ringing tones and animated images
- A possibility to send group message
- Predictive text input T9 (including Russian)
- Input in Russian
- Concatenated messages, up to 760 characters
- WAP 2.0
- GPRS class 10
- Integrated mail client
- Over the Air interface
- USB/RS232 synchronization with PC, synchronization of mail program, organizer and phone book data
- Organizer and extras
- Organizer supports different kinds of events. A possibility to keep memos up
to 50 characters in length in a calendar, set a reminder for them, even recurrent.
Calendar - day, week and month view.
- Voice records up to 139 min, only in standby mode
- To-do list
- Time, date
- Countdown timer, stopwatch
- Alarm clock, a possibility to set it for certain days of the week
- Calculator, currency converter
- Screen savers
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published 31 March 2004
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean