A fashion phone, which is opend in the same way as Siemens SL10. The main diferences from business phone S55 are lack of bluetooth and the other battery type. Other capabilities are the same.
- General features
- Announced in: February 2003, it would be availalbe in the beginning 2Q 2003
- Battery type: Li-Pol 500 mAh
- Graphical display, which can show up to 4096 colours, it has a resolution of
101х80 pixels, what allows to display up to 4 text lines.
- Colours- Rubin, Titan
- Weight - 79 gramm
- Size - 82x44x22 mm
- Lists of the last calls:
- 10 dialed numbers
- 10 received numbers
- 10 missed numbers with time and date indication
- Memory pool, which can be shared between applications; free space can be also used to transport
files. - 1.6 Mb
- Up to 5 caller groups, 3 of them are changeable, the other two are out of group
and received. One can assign a special icon and a ringtone to each group.
- Phonebook: up to 500 phone numbers+ SIM-card memory. Up to 14 fields can be
added to one name. For example, a user can add several phone numbers, post address,
URL, 2 e-mails, birthday. One can set a reminder to birthdays. It's also possible
to assign a graphic picture to each name in the phonebook.
- Organiser memory: for up to 500 events (three types of records, reminder,
- A reminder of birthdays and anniversaries
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- 16-tones polyphonic melodies
- Speed dialing: for up to 8 phone numbers
- Autodialing (up to 10 attempts)
- EFR, HR, FR, AMR
- Voice dialing (up to 20 voice tags)
- User's profiles
- Voice commands (up to 10 voice tags)
- Handsfree mode
- A possibility to send and receive ringtones and animated pictures
- A possibility to send a group SMS message
- Predictive text input Т9
- Concatenated messages ( up to 760 characters)
- WAP 1.2.1
- GPRS class 8
- E-mail client РОР3/SMTP, supports attachments
- Over the Air interface
- USB/RS232/IrDA synchronization with PC, a possibility to synchronize
data of the mail programme, organiser and phonebook
- Organaiser and extras
- Voice memo. A possibiity to assign records to organiser events or alarm-clocks.
- Organiser with different types of events. Maximun length is 50 characters
for one event. One can set reminders, including recurrent reminders. Monthly,
weekly and daily calendar view is available.
- To-do list (up to 50 characters in each note), different levels of priorities
can be setup
- Reminders, here a small text (up to 150 characters) can be added
- A possibility to record a melody using a micraphone
- Time, date
- Countdown timer, stop-watch
- Alarm-clock, it can alarm in special days of the week
- Calculator, currency converter
- Notes, which can be secured by a password
- Screen savers, which can be secured by a password
- Games; Java games which can be additionally downloaded.
Eldar Murtazin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published - 24 February 2003
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean