This was was launched as a cheaper version of T68.
Unique solutions applied in this phone construction - built-in battery, separate
slided SIM-card holder.
- General features
- Announced in September 2001
- Battery type:Li-Ion 720 mAh
- Standby time: 160-300 hours
- Talk time: 2.5-11 hours
- Graphical display with the resolution of 101x67 pixels, which measures 36.4
x 29 mm. It can show up to 6 text lines (small font), 4-level grayscale
- 3 font sizes, they can be changed by user
- Available colours: cosmic blue, polar blue and stardust yellow
- Dimensions: 105 x 49 x 21 mm
- Weight: 94 g.
- Organizer - calendar (up to 300 events), to-do list (up to 80 events). Up
to 3 phone numbers, Name, Surname and e-mail address can be added to one contact
- A possibility to assign pictures to the phone numbers in the phonebook.
This picture is displayed on the screen while incoming call
- The list of the last 30 received/missed/dialed calls with date and time indication,
only missed calls can be viewed as a separate list
- Caller groups
- Ringing tones, call management
- Vibrating alert
- 14 ringing tones + a possibility to compose up to 8 of your own
- Assosiation of the ringng tones to the phone numbers (up to 10)
- Minute minder
- Voice dialing for up to 42 phone numbers. There are joint tags for different
kinds of phone numbers (home, mobile, office). So the total number of the phone
numbers which can be voice dialed is 3 times more.
- Predictive text input T9
- A possibility to send a group SMS message
- EMS - Enhanced Messaging Service. EMS allows to send melodies and pictures
to the other phones, these messages will be received correctly even if another
phone doesn't support this technology.
- WAP 1.2.1
- E-mail client (POP3 & IMAP4)
- Synchronization with PC
- Organizer and extras
- Games - Biorhythm, e-Maze, Game, Tetris
- Date; time; countdown timer; stopwatch, which can show intermediate results
- Once and recurrent (alarmed at the special days of the week) alarm clocks
- Organizer - calendar (up to 300 events), to-do list (up to 80 events)
- Profiles, activation by voice commands
- Editable animations synchronized with a sound while switching on/off the phone
- 5 screensavers, a possibility to download new ones
- Keypad lock
- Speed dialing phone numbers
- Automatic redial
- A blue Wap-access key
Eldar Murtazin (email@example.com)
Published - 18 April 2003
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean