X66 is an Asian analog of X60. It is also a simplified version of X70 and
takes an intermediate position between it and GD87. There is no support for bluetooth.
- Position in the line:
- Rival phones:
Sharp GX20, Motorola v500
- Description based on unofficial information
- General features
- Announced in March 2003, in the market since the 3 quarter of 2003
- Battery type Li-Ion 680 mAh
- Battery life:
- standby time 75 - 230 hours
- talk time 1.5 - 5 hours
- Full charging time up to 120 minutes
- Graphical color display with the resolution of 128x128 pixels shows up to 65000 colors
(STN), up to 4 text lines, a line with tips for soft keys use and icons.
Digital camera with the matrix resolution of 110K and QCIF picture
resolution is built in the outer surface of the device.
- A possibility to keep photos as JPG (Fine, Normal,
- A possibility to create photo album in the phone
- Dimensions: 75.5 x 45.5 x 27 mm
- Weight: 82 g
- Capacity 74 cc
A possibility to keep not only a number but also a photo in internal memory,
up to 300 names, up to 3 numbers, up to 2 e-mail addresses for a name.
- Call log of last 10 missed, incoming and outgoing calls
- 2 MB of memory are shared dynamically between all the applications
- Call management, ringing tones
- Vibrating alert
- Polyphonic melodies (16 tones)
- 3 ringtones and 17 melodies
- There is a mixed call signal - first vibrating then a melody.
- Speed dialing for 8 numbers
- Automatic redial (up to 10 attempts)
- A possibility to send and receive ringtones and animated images
- Predictive text input Т9
- WAP 2.0
- GPRS (4+1)
- Organizer and extras
- Time, date
- 4 alarm clocks
- Screen headbands, wall papers
- Dictaphone, works during a conversation also, 3 records for 14 seconds maximum
- Calculator, currency converter
Eldar Murtazin (email@example.com)
Published 23 August 2004
[ 31-07 16:21 ]Sir Jony Ive: Apple Isn't In It For The Money
[ 31-07 13:34 ]Video: Nokia Designer Interviews
[ 31-07 13:10 ]RIM To Layoff 3,000 More Employees
[ 30-07 20:59 ]Video: iPhone 5 Housing Shown Off
[ 30-07 19:12 ]Android Fortunes Decline In U.S.
[ 25-07 16:18 ]Why Apple Is Suing Samsung?
[ 25-07 15:53 ]A Few Choice Quotes About Apple ... By Samsung
[ 23-07 20:25 ]Russian iOS Hacker Calls It A Day
[ 23-07 17:40 ]Video: It's Still Not Out, But Galaxy Note 10.1 Gets An Ad
[ 19-07 19:10 ]Another Loss For Nokia: $1 Billion Down In Q2
[ 19-07 17:22 ]British Judge Orders Apple To Run Ads Saying Samsung Did Not Copy Them
[ 19-07 16:57 ]iPhone 5 To Feature Nano-SIM Cards
[ 18-07 14:20 ]What The iPad Could Have Looked Like ...
[ 18-07 13:25 ]App Store Hack Is Still Going Strong Despite Apple's Best Efforts
[ 13-07 12:34 ]Infographic: The (Hypothetical) Sale Of RIM
[ 13-07 11:10 ]Video: iPhone Hacker Makes In-App Purchases Free
[ 12-07 19:50 ]iPhone 5 Images Leak Again
[ 12-07 17:51 ]Android Takes 50%+ Of U.S. And Europe
[ 11-07 16:02 ]Apple Involved In 60% Of Patent Suits
[ 11-07 13:14 ]Video: Kindle Fire Gets A Jelly Bean